Sunday, October 17, 2010

First Post & Exciting News!

Most of you probably know by now that Eric and I are pregnant!  We are now 7 weeks and 4 days along.  We had our first sonogram last Tuesday and the doctor said that everything is looking great!  The baby was measuring right on track and had a very strong heartbeat which are both great signs! 

This picture is a close up of the baby.  It looks like it has a ginormous head right now, but that circle is actually the yolk sack and the baby is where the dotted line is drawn. 


This picture is further away but you can see the heartbeat monitor.  The sound of the heartbeat was music to our ears and an answer to many prayers!


We hope to use this blog to document our pregnancy and to keep friends and family up to date on "What's Happening With the Herrmans"!

Much more to come later!!!

Psalm 139:13-14
For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb.  I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well.

2 comments:

The Dunlap Fam said...

What an exciting post! We are extremely happy for you! I am glad that you have decided to start a blog. You will be so glad that you did!

Carol said...

I agree with Erin. I love reading her blog and I will love being able to read all your updates on baby. Your news is the answer to our prayers and we are so excited. We already love our little grandchild dearly!!!